Rental Policies & Procedures
1. Reservations will not be confirmed over the phone. Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of the rental deposit and signature of the agreement.
2. All cancellations must be in writing and will incur a cancellation fee of $100.00 if not given a 7-day notice.
3. All applications are tentative until confirmation is issued.
4. Glass bottles are not allowed on the premises.
5. Renter is responsible for clean-up (even if renter hires a caterer).
6. Renter must follow all rules and regulations.
7. Renter may enter facility up to 30 minutes prior to event start time to set up and decorate.
8. All other guests must enter at or after the event start time. All guests must sign in upon entering the facility.
9. Times designated on the application form are firm. If the day starts out raining and we typically would not open the pool, we will not open for the event. In the event of rain/thunderstorms where the pool would not open, the renter can pick another date or receive a full refund.
10. No refunds on pavilion reservations will be granted without 7 days' notice or cancelled by Wilshire due to inclement weather.
11. Wilshire provides picnic tables for renters use. Any other tables, chairs, etc. must be brought by the renter at the renter's expense.
12. No inflatable structures, jump houses, animals, or dunk tanks.
13. Event must be for private party use. It cannot be open to the public.
14. If rented during normal business hours either pool can be used. If rented outside of regular hours, only the upper pool is to be used.
15. Renter must settle account and fees due before leaving the event.
16. A deposit of the initial fee must be made with this signed document to reserve the date.